Price Finder- Savviest Shopper Competition Rules
Savviest Shopper Contest “Official Rules”
Contest- The “Savviest Shopper” contest (the "Contest/competition") is sponsored by Smash Inventory Solutions, LLC/Smash Price Finder App team (also referred to as Smash, app, Price Finder, company) 5120 Old Ellis Point Suite C, Roswell, Georgia 30076 ("Sponsor"). There is no purchase necessary to enter the competition. To enter the competition, you must create a Price Finder account.
Timing- The competition is held monthly and will begin the first calendar day of every month. The competition may be suspended at anytime by the Smash Price Finder team prior to the beginning of a new calendar month. App users may enter by creating a Smash Price Finder account anytime during a calendar month. Competition/contest point will begin accruing the first day of each calendar month at 12:01 AM (Eastern Time- USA) and will end at 11:59PM (Eastern Time- USA) on the last day of each calendar month. The winner will be notified by the 5th of the following month. Transmission of the prize will happen before the 15th of the following month and will be sent to the email address in the Smash Price Finder account profile.
Eligibility requirements- To enter the competition, you must 1) download and install the Smash Price Finder app and 2) Create a Smash Price Finder account/profile. The competition is currently available only on the Android version of the app. We will be adding the competition to the iOS version of the app soon. While there are no age or residential requirements for entering the competition, there are some restrictions on winning the monthly prize. To win the monthly competition prize, the entrant must be over the age of 18, not live in a state where such a prize would be a violation of law, accept the prize as income for the year in which it was paid, and follow any other local, state, and federal rules that apply to their specific circumstance. The “Savviest Shopper” contest (the "Contest") is sponsored by Smash Inventory Solutions, LLC/Smash Price Finder App team (also referred to as Smash, app, Price Finder, company) 5120 Old Ellis Point Suite C, Roswell, Georgia 30076 ("Sponsor"), and is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia and Canadians who are at least eighteen (18) years of age and the age of majority in their state of residence on the date of entry. Corporate entities are not eligible and have no right to claim any prize won by their employees. Employees, officers, directors, members, managers, agents, and representatives and of Sponsor, parent companies, divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors in interest, advertising, promotion, and public relations agencies (collectively, the "Contest Entities") and family members of such individuals (or people living in the same household whether related or not) are not eligible. For the purposes of the Contest, family members are defined as spouse, partner, mother, father, legal guardian, in-laws, grandmother, grandfather, brother, sister, children and grandchildren (including "step" as they may apply).
How to Win- Each month points will be given to each user for the following activities:
- Each scan of a product will receive 1 point (there is a cool down period between scans to avoid improper scans or abuse of the competition (timer indicator will display on product results page). Also, we will allow a maximum of 25 points per calendar day in an attempt to keep the competition fair for all entrants)
- Sharing the app with a friend will receive 3 points (there is a limit of 15 point earned in a calendar month in an attempt to keep the competition fair for all entrants- fictitious app shares may result in negation of points)
- Rating the Smash Price Finder app will receive 5 points (this is only allowed once)
- Watching a reward video or activating a reward offer will receive 3 points (there is a limit of 15 point earned in a calendar day in an attempt to keep the competition fair for all entrants)
- In the case of a tie, the first person to achieve the highest point tier will be considered the winner (reminder timing is based on Eastern Time USA)
Notices- Smash Inventory Solutions, LLC (whole owner of Smash Price Finder) reserves the right to suspend competition at any time prior to the commencement of a new month. By completing the account set up you are expressing written consent to allow Smash Inventory Solutions and the Smash Price Finder team to use your profile in our advertising and promotions for a time of no more than 5 years. We will only publish your profile picture if one exists and your profile nickname/ displayed name which may or may not be the users legal name. We agree not display your email, contact information in our advertising or marketing. Furthermore, we will not share this information with other partners or external entities unless required by law. The prize will be in the form of an electronic gift card which will be sent in an email to the email address on file (supplied by the user in the Smash Price Finder account sign up process).
Additional Terms and Conditions
- Prizes: 1 Winner shall each receive $100 electronic gift card. All Prize details not specified in these Official Rules, including the vendor of the gift card, will be determined in Sponsor's sole discretion. Gift card Prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Expenses, including taxes, travel and other insurance, carrier fees, government charges, transfers, as well as any other expenses not specified in these Official Rules as being provided as part of a Prize, are the sole responsibility of the applicable Winner. Sponsor is not responsible for and will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen Prize or any Prize that is undeliverable or does not reach a Winner because of an incorrect or changed contact information. If a Winner does not accept or use the entire Prize, the unaccepted or unused part of the Winner will be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligation with respect to that Prize or portion of the Prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any inability of any Winner to accept or use any Prize (or portion thereof) for any reason. No transfers, prize substitutions, or cash redemptions will be made, except at Sponsor's sole discretion. If for any reason any prize-related event is delayed, cancelled, or postponed, Sponsor reserves the right, but is not obligated, to cancel or modify the Contest in its sole discretion and may award a substitute prize of equal or greater value. No more than the stated prizes will be awarded.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Releasees (as defined below) are not responsible or liable for any of the following: (a) stolen, lost, late, misdirected, garbled, mutilated, damaged, incomplete, inaccurate, or illegible Entries, e-mail, mail, Contest-related correspondence or postage-due mail or any technical, computer, mechanical, printing, typographical, human or other errors relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the mailing or transmission of notification or correspondence, the processing of Entries, the announcement of any prize or in any Contest related materials; (b) technical failures of any kind; (c) failures of any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (d) unauthorized human and/or mechanical intervention; (e) technical or human error that may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of Entries; (e) any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in transmission or communication; (f) viruses or mechanical malfunctions; (g) errors, typos, or misprints in these Official Rules, in any Contest related advertisements or other materials; or (h) lost or unavailable network connections. Sponsor is not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of filtering or insufficient space in Entrant's email account. Sponsor is not responsible, and may disqualify Entrant, if his or her email address, telephone, or other contact information does not work or if it is changed without Entrant giving prior written notice to Sponsor. If for any reason an Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed, corrupted or for any other reason not accepted as an entry into the Contest, Entrant's sole remedy is another Entry in the Contest. AS A CONDITION OF PARTICIPATING IN THIS CONTEST, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE CONTEST ENTITIES, GOOGLE, TWITTER, FACEBOOK, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DIVISIONS AND ADVERTISING, AND PUBLIC RELATIONS AGENCIES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, SHAREHOLDERS AND EMPLOYEES (COLLECTIVELY, "RELEASEES") FROM AND AGAINST ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR INJURIES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR AWARDING OF ANY PRIZE, WHILE PREPARING FOR, PARTICIPATING IN AND/OR TRAVELING TO OR FROM ANY CONTEST OR PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INJURY, DAMAGE, DEATH, LOSS, OR ACCIDENT TO PERSON OR PROPERTY. EACH WINNER AGREES THAT THE PRIZE IS PROVIDED AS-IS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, WHETHER NOW KNOWN OR HEREINAFTER ENACTED, RELATIVE TO THE USE OR ENJOYMENT OF THE PRIZE. FURTHER, THE RELEASEES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY FOR ANY ADDITIONAL EXPENSES, OMISSIONS, DELAYS, OR RE-ROUTING RESULTING FROM ANY ACTS OF ANY GOVERNMENT OR AUTHORITY. EACH ENTRANT UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ALL RIGHTS UNDER APPROPRIATE SECTIONS OF THE CIVIL CODE OF GEORGIA AND ANY SIMILAR LAW OF ANY STATE OR TERRITORY OF THE UNITED STATES ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVED BY HIM/HER.
- ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMERS: Without limiting any other provision in these Official Rules, Releasees are not responsible or liable to any Entrant or Winner or any person claiming through such entrant or Winner for failure to supply the Prize or any part thereof in the event that any of the Contest activities or the Releasees' operations or activities are affected, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, including, without limitation, by reason of any acts of God, any action, regulation, equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, war, fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any law, rule, regulation, order or other action adopted or taken by any governmental, federal, state or local government authority, or any other cause, whether or not specifically mentioned above.
- DISPUTES AND GOVERNING LAW: BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION THAT CANNOT BE RESOLVED BETWEEN ENTRANT AND ANY RELEASEE ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE CONTEST, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, (IF ANY), NOT TO EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS' FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANT'S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. Any dispute arising under or related hereto (whether for breach of contract, tortious conduct or otherwise) will be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia, without reference to its conflicts of law principles and will be brought exclusively in the state and federal courts located in Roswell, Georgia, and each Entrant accepts and submits to the personal jurisdiction of these Georgia courts with respect to any legal actions, suits or proceedings arising from or relating to this Contest or these Official Rules.
- GENERAL RULES: Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor's decisions will be final in all matters relating to the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right to restrict or void online Entries or participation from any IP address if any suspicious Entry and/or participation is detected. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void Entries of any Entrants who Sponsor believes has attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Contest. In the event there is an alleged or actual ambiguity, discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest-related materials and/or these Official Rules (including any alleged discrepancy or inconsistency in these Official Rules), it will be resolved in Sponsor's sole discretion. Entrants waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Contest or these Official Rules. If Sponsor determines at any time in its sole discretion that Entrant is disqualified, ineligible, or in violation of these Official Rules, or engaging in behavior that Sponsor deems obnoxious, inappropriate, threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to select an alternate winner. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If the Contest is not capable of running as planned for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest and award the Prize from eligible entries received prior to cancellation, modification, or suspension or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute concerning who submitted an Entry, the participant will be declared to be the registered account holder of the Social Media Account of record for the account submitting an Entry during the Contest Period, but only if that person meets all other eligibility criteria, otherwise the Entry may be disqualified and any potential Prize won will be forfeited in Sponsor's sole discretion. Each potential Winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that he or she is the authorized account holder. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the Entry and individual(s) may be deemed ineligible in Sponsor's sole discretion Any damage made to the Twitter or Instagram service will be the responsibility of the registered account holder of the email address for the Social Media Account submitted at the time of entry. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE OR WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE CONTEST VIOLATES CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, SPONSOR MAY SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND MAY DISQUALIFY ANY PARTICIPANT MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT.
- OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNER LIST: For a copy of these Official Rules or a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped, #10 business envelope to "Cash App Costume Contest”, ATTN: Official Rules (or "Winner's List") Request, 5120 Old Ellis Point, Suite C, Roswell, GA 30076." Rules requests must be received no later than one (1) month after the end of the Contest Period and winner's list request must be received within three (3) months of the end of the Contest Period. Vermont residents may omit return postage for rules request.